Tuesday 18 December 2007

Scenic Route loveland.

I am one of the biggest fans of Scenic Route EVER!!! i have bought the same sheets over and over and over from each line. The Loveland line is no exception.
Here is what i did with the Loveland collection. Lets just say my husband was not at all pleased when i told him to pose for me!!! lol!!




And as i had soo much left over i made this card, and took photos so you guys could see how it was put together.

TO make this card you need to use a square card to start with. I cut a piece of the Loveland paper and cut a piece so it would fit like a thin strip across the centre of the card
Before sticking it down , i used a corner punch and punched a scalloped edge along the end of a piece of co - ordinating cardstock and then attached it to the back of the strip of paper.
Before sticking it down i edged all the edges in black ink.
I then used one of the line stickers and stuck it across the bottom of the green paper.
Then i cut out a circle and inked round the edges
I turned it over and stuck sticky pads on the back, to give it some depth.
And attached it to the card.
This sheet of the Loveland line screamed out to me to cut out the little hearts.
So i cut out 7 hearts and inked them in black ink.
The i stuck them on with sticky pads, again to give the card depth. I then covered different parts of the hearts with the glossy accents to give it a shine.
I then added bling all the way round the circle,and volia the finished card!!!


Have a try and see what you come up with!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE is definatly the word, i love it!!!!!!
sarah.

Suzanne said...

what beautiful projects!

Shelley said...

Love the card! So pretty!

willowthewysp said...

Awwww!
This card is gorgeous!