Sunday 17 February 2008

Hello!!!!!

You have to forgive me for not posting the winner before now for the KI Memories challenge, I can only say sorry!!!

Anyway the winner of the voucher is Helen with this gorgeous page!!! Email me at wendy@bbbweb.com and I will sort your voucher out for you.

So onto the next challenge and in honor of all the new Scenic Route coming out!!! yum yum!!! We are going to have a Scenic Route competition. All you have to do is use Scenic Route on your pages and send it in.

Vanessa and I have both done layouts to showcase the new Lynden Line. First up is mine - yes it is a double pager ( though you dont have to do a double pager to enter the challenge.) The size for this is an 8 1/2 by 11 page.


And here's Vanessa's!


So show me your pages. you have until the 2nd March to send in your entires. Send them to me at wendy@bbbweb.com.

The winner gets a set of Autumn Leaves stamps worth £12.25 and you get to choose the stamps you want. I cannot wait to see what you come up with!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh goddie, ive just orderd a load of scenic route!!! But edoes it have to be the lynden line??

SARAH

Leo said...

Beautiful LO's girlies!

I'm a massive Scenic Route fan too but I might have to buy more for the comp so I don't use my hoard!
:-D

Shelley said...

LOVE the DON'T GET WET pages!

Helsbells said...

Wow - so chuffed that I won! Been away for a few days so only just found out.

Thank you!!!