Monday 21 April 2008

A quick card for you....

This card was made using the new Basic Grey line Sultry. This is a beautiful line and has the most gorgeous papers in it and is one of my favourites.

Step one. Cut out a square of the paper called vogue. THe size is 11 1/2 cm by 11 1/2 cm. I then used a distressing tool to distress the edges.

After that i hand sewed round the edge of the pattern paper with pink thread. You can also use a sewing machine or just just a pink pen for this part.

Step two... using a light blue piece of scrap cardstock i cut out a rectangle to the size of 8cm by 10 1/2 cms.I then inked in black in around the edges and adhered to the centre of the card.

Then using the pattern paper called Swell i cut it to the size of 10 1/2cm by 5cm. Inked the edges and adhered it to the card in the centre.

For the lettering on the card i used these letters to draw round. Added stick pads on the back to lift them a bit. Instead of an 'o' i used a selection of prima flowers and a glitter brad to hold them together.


You can either add the extra flower before or after adding the lettering. I added it after as it meant i could place it with precision.

The last thing i did was to ink round the edges of the card.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.