Tuesday 10 February 2009

Valentines card - Basic Grey Bittersweet

I cut a rectangle of pink bazzill card stock and edged the card stock with some white paint. I then but a bigger rectangle using Basic Grey Bittersweet - Mousse paper slightly smaller than my finished card size and again edged the paper with white paint.



I cut a rectangle of KI Memories Frosty Lace Cardstock and mounted this in the middle of the pink card stock.


Using a chipboard heart as a template I cut a heart fom the Basic Grey Bittersweet - Almond Toffee paper, then attached this to the chipboard heart, I filed the edges then drew round the edge of the heart with a white pen.





I took a feather and some wedding decoration beads and twisted them together.





I attached the feather and beads to the back of the chipboard heart using pva glue, then attached the heart feather decoration to my card using 3d foam pads







I tied a length of pink satin ribbon and cream lace into a bow and put a heart pin in the top of the bow.





I attached the bow to the bottom of the heart and added my card greeting. I then attached all of this to my card blank




Here is my finished card


1 comment:

Heather said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!