Monday 16 February 2009

Valentines Frame - Basic Grey Bittersweet

I mounted my photo on light pink bazzill cardstock, then took the Basic Grey Bittersweet - Mousse paper, turned it on to the reverse side and drew a scalloped frame using my matted photo as a guide for the size.


I cut the frame out and inked the edges then using a white pen I also drew a line just inside the frame, then stuck my matted photo into the middle of the scalloped frame.


I cut my brown bazzill cardstock to the size of my picture frame and stuck my scalloped frame photo in the middle.




Using my cuttlebug I cut some heart shapes from light pink bazzill cardstock and Basic Grey Bittersweet - Rocky Road paper using the Cuttlebug 3x3 Die - Concentric Hearts die


I chose 2 of the stamp stickers from Basic Grey Bittersweet - Element Stickers and stuck these to the left of my scalloped frame, using a brad I attached a heart charm inbetween the stamp stickers.

Next I took the large heart from the pink bazzill that I cut with my cuttlebug and the smallest heart cut from Basic Grey Bittersweet - Rocky Road paper and attached these to my scalloped frame in the bottom left hand corner, I added some bling to the larger heart and a flower in the middle of the smaller heart. I took the love sticker from the Basic Grey Bittersweet - Element Stickers ans stuk this under my scalloped frame.




I added a BasicGrey Heart Swash White Rub-on to the top right corner and attached 3 buttons using some thin ribbon.



And here is my finished frame






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats so cute, i love it!!!