Thursday 5 March 2009

making memories love note papers


When my box of goodies came with the making memories papers i couldn't wait to get stuck in
The colours on my first layout i felt would be perfect for my daughters cheer leading photos.

I started off by cutting my pattern papers into strips the making memories edge shaped paper i first cut it in half then cut it again to make my own join removing the point in the paper then glued it into place.
i then glued my photos into place overlapping my smaller photo tucking the certificates behind the larger photo.It was just a matter of choosing my chosen embellishments and adding my stitching.

My second layoutof my ddusband and me i cut my card stock and mounted it onto my black then using the brown card stock i cut and layered it at the top left hand side tearing the top right.
Using the other patterned papers again gutting them into strips overlapping each other i decided to hand cut the flowers out of the patterned paper to make my own flourish to overlap my photo the rest was adding my chosen embelishments to bring the layout together.

1 comment:

Debbie Dolphin said...

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS.YOUR BLOG HAS STUNNING MAKES TOO.i LOVE THE SAYING TOO,IT WILL PROBABLY APPEAR AGAIN!!LOL
DEBBIEXXX