Friday 10 April 2009

Soooooooo Cosmo Cricket!!!

I am in lurveeeee with the new lines from Cosmo cricket. Last time i was at Papermaze i grabbed some of the 'girl friday' line, seriously not much left on the shelves of this one and i can see why!! The colours are amazing!!! and when all used together the colours are even better!!!

I have been in a scrapbooking rut recently and i wanted something different to start my mojo going again and this was it!!!



I made a page to start with. I wanted to make sure that i put all the pattern papers together to get the best out of them, so i made heart!


I cut out a heart made of card and then cut out small 4cm by 4cm squares of all the different pattern papers that i picked out to use and made it into a patchwork heart. I did the stitching marking with a black pen.

I loved the heart patchwork so much that i made it the focal point for a card with the scraps that where left over.



I am off to play ( as my mojo has returned!!! yeah!!!!!) with the other line of Cosmo Cricket did which is the Snorkal line.

8 comments:

Monique Liedtke said...

One gorgeous layout!!! and I agree that CC paper is amazing! I bought some today and can't wait to use it!! Have a lovely Easter!

GlitteryKatie said...

gorgeous work as ever!!
LOVE Cosmo paper!!

Anonymous said...

Love it! Glad to see u back Wendy.

Unknown said...

Lovely layout

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Lovin CC at the mo!
Lou X

Anonymous said...

love the page Wendy - which stamp did you use?

Unknown said...

Love the patchwork heart!

Zarah said...

Loooove these!