Tuesday 19 May 2009

Junes workshop

* PINS - i know a few of you have been asking about the pins that i use on my pages and cards. We now have some in the shop and they should be going up on the website in the next week. If you do want some in the mean time please phone the shop and one of the girls there will be pleased to help you.

The first workshop is done using the new Crate Paper line called Little Sprout. This is a 12 by 12 layout. It does involve some handcutting so bring along a good pair of scissors!!!!

This is a class for all levels. During this workshop you will be using the Cuttlebug, Cricut machine and transparency. The date for this workshop is 10th June and it starts at 7.30pm. Bring along your normal cropping tools.

The next class is done using the Bazzill Basics heart cardstock shape and the new Scenic Route called Garden Grove.

The date for this workshop is the 17th June and starts at 7.30pm. As usual bring along your cropping tools.

All our workshops are done for all levels. We keep the classes small so if you are a beginner and have not been scrapbooking long i have plenty of time to help people.

The workshops are going up on the website in the next few days.They are small and really friendly so dont worry if you have to come on your own. We put together a page, eat chocolate, drink tea and generally have a good fun time!!!! lol.

6 comments:

Lynsey said...

Is it possible to start doing some of wendy's kits for sale to do at home. I am no where near the workshops but I just adore Wendy's style, LOs and cards.

Lottie said...

Fabulous

Anonymous said...

Had a peek at Wendy's butterfly LO in the shop earlier today...it is gorgeous. I would love to be shown how it was done...I promised myself I will get to one of these classes...one day!
Lou XX

Lynn said...

I was wondering the same as Lynsey. I can't get to either of these classes at present, but I'm going to see if I can swap my days off. Love the look of both of them but especially the butterfly one.

Lynn said...

Hoping to be in the area next week (half term), looking forward to catching up then. Will be able to take a look at the LO's too.

Lynn said...

Managed to change my days off and got to Wendy's Butterfly Class. Lovely evening and really enjoyed the class. Finished off my LO titled 'Wildlife' the next day.
Thanks Wendy.

http://amomentintime-craftycooper.blogspot.com/2009/06/butterflies.html