Thursday 14 May 2009

PRIMA PAPERS

Oh I fell in love with the new prima papers when i had my parcel come so i decided to make the most out of them and do two layouts.The first layout is very simple to achieve - just start off by cutting your paper into strips! I decided I wanted to curl alot of this paper - the green strip I curled then used embroidery thread to give the effect as shown.


Making your own flower centre is a cheap way of adding that extra special embellishment and is so easy to do. I wanted to do some stamping on this layout and found using the patterned papers really complemented the black stamps.

I wanted to make my second layout a multiphoto layout. Again I just cut strips of paper to achieve the effect as shown. I used alot of 3d gel pens on this layout to give my rubons a 3d effect.


2 comments:

Ruth Philps said...

These are wonderful Steph...I love the photos especially and the Prima flower with trance around it is a wicked touch!!

Dotty Jo said...

Great layouts, love the Prima flower!