Tuesday 4 May 2010

A colour challenge...

Hi!
One of the things i love most is a challenge...i scrap best with boundries...given things i have to use...
One of the things that i love is a colour challenge...so today i have made one for you...
Below are some colour combos for you to use...i have given you some examples for some inspiration to get you going...
There is a little prize at the end for the winner...some flowers, buttons and some gorgeous gems...
Here are the colour combos...

Number one:


Here is a page made by Jacqui

number two:
and an example made by me...


Number three:


Number four :
Created by Lou


Number five:

Made by Anna
I want to thank the girls for taking part in this challenge to give you readers some examples...I quite often ask for help on this blog...normally the challenges are posted on my blog when i need help!!!! so keep an eye out.

You have until the 16th May to send me your projects...you can do cards, altered items or pages. Send them to me at wendy@bbbweb.com.
Have fun.

No comments: