Friday 5 November 2010

Make your own Hair Slides



Just a quick one from me today.
I would like to share with you my latest favourite thing to do. Making hair slides.

First select your flowers that you would lke to use. I've used a silk/soft flower with a paper prima. Take a pretty brad. I used these ones from American Crafts.




Take a piece of thin wire and thread both ends through the centre. See Above.
Pull through so that all the wire comes through to the other side and you can no longer pull it.



This is how it looks from the other side.
Keep pulling and the once all the wire is through twist around the end of a normal long plain hair grip, so the flowers are nice and tight and sit firmly on the top.
Now slide into you hair : )

come back tomorrow for the start of our competition!

No comments: