Thursday 9 December 2010

A little Christmas Gift



Today I am sharing with you a little pen pot that I have altered.
Yesterday, it was in my kitchen cupboard storing chocolate chips and today it's been altered with Crate Paper's 'Snow Day' paper collection and is now a useful little pot.

I've covered the pot in the reverse side of the 'Frosty' paper. I love this hand stitched look.
The edges have all been inked.

I've cut a small strip of the 'Candy' paper and stuck in place around the middle.
Added a piece of ribbon and then layered up a punched scallop circle, felt circle and a button to hide the joins.



This would make a lovely teachers gift or ideal if you have a sister like mine that has to hunt high and low to always find a pen.

Supplies:
Crate Paper - Snow Day
Ink
Buttons

No comments: