Wednesday 2 February 2011

New Making Memories Je t'Adore!

Just in time for Valentines Day, Making Memories have just bought out a yummy new line of pretty papers called Je t'Adore. With loads of reds and pinks, they are perfect for your loved up Valentine photos, or as I have done here, for sending a message to a loved one!



I started with a scalloped heart Bazzil background, and traced around it onto the 'Tres Jolie Brocade' patterned paper. I then cut it out slightly smaller than the bazzil sheet, and cut out a section through the middle for my photos. I stitched this patterned paper down, leaving the center edges to be curled up.

Then I stitched my row of photos onto some of the pink spotty paper, and adhered it down with a cut out heart from the 'Heart Doilies paper.


To make my title stand out, I rolled the edges of the backing patterned paper, and stuck my title down onto strips of acetate. I then glued the title strips onto the rolled paper, lifting it off the page!

I simply added a crystal swirl and some paper roses up the right hand side, and some small detail to the top left to keep it balanced.

Soon I shall be back with another page from this gorgeous new Je t'Adore line, including a paper flower tutorial!

2 comments:

Tracee said...

Oh wow this is beautiful! great idea about the acetate for titles

LisiB said...

This is so adorable. I love die cuts in all shapes and forms and this one is outstanding!