Wednesday 16 March 2011

New Echo Park...

I grabbed some of the new Echo park the other day....and i spent a bit of time looking at the papers deciding what to use and what to make.....i used Echo Park spring time....so so very pretty....

I knew that i wanted these to pretty and have flowers on them...so i grabbed my packet of these...

I have used white....but have shown you the picture of the pink ones as you can see better what you get in the packet....seriously these things are so cute!!!

Here are the first three...
I decided to base all three of these cards on this sheet of paper...

I cut out three of the square cards ( the second row from the bottom)...

Here is the first card...

I also used some stickers from this sticker set from the same line...
Here is the second card....

I love the little line of flowers across the top!!!! the paper frills are so cute!

and here is the last card of the set of three...


such a cute paper line...and i couldn't leave it here so i made one more card....

I used the classic butterfly Martha steward punch to punch out all the butterflies.....so pretty!!!!!!

No comments: