Saturday 25 February 2012

3 Things


As it's the month of love, I have another soppy LO to share with you using more of the 'We r Memory Keepers' Papers.

I cut one of the cards out to use as my subject of this layout and for my journaling.
I decided to add a bit more detail to this card by adding a silver brad to each white circle.

I love the word strips on the 'love struck' paper. I cut the phrase ' how sweet it is to be loved by you' and added it to the bottom. The dark pink then also tied in with the dark pink of the journal tag.



To add some more interest to the layout, I used a Martha Stewart border punch, a thin strip with some twine twisted, a Maya Road heart topped pin and these cute little white flowers.





I didn't want to draw to much attention to the white flowers as I wanted the main focus to be upon the journal card, so I used these clear beads for the centres.

Thank you for stopping by today.

Lisa x

No comments: