Sunday 6 May 2012

last colour combo...

Morning all...today we have the last colour combination for you...
And here is the sample using these colours...( though i did add in a bit of pink!)

this page was done using the new line from Little yellow Bicycle line called Hello Spring...this will be up on the website to buy soon...look out for it as it is gorgeous!

the little sticker sheets which I used to make the sun and the banners here... are so cute!

so I now hand this challenge over to you...you have until the 19th May to send me your colour combination entry..my email wendy@bbbweb.com. It can be a layout, card or altered item...you decide...don't forget the winner wins a £20 voucher to spend on anything they like on the online store. I cannot wait to see your entries.

2 comments:

Traceyr said...

Wonderful layout and that bunting is gorgeous.

:)

Judith said...

I am always so impressed when I see what you do with paper. Beautiful, Wendy!