Tuesday 2 October 2012

It soup time!

Nope I am not referring to the oncoming of Autumn and Winter....but to the new Jillibean soup line that has gone up today in the new Products section.... You have to go over and have a look.

It is full of bright colours which are just gorgeous!

I went to Papermaze the other day and grabbed this line....and dug into it as soon as I got home.

Are you a member of Pinterest? I am and have huge files full of inspiration....and like others I have yet to use them lol! But for this page I challenged myself to actually use something that I had pinned.

So I went looking and found this ....from the october Afternoon blog.

i love the rows of pattern paper, especially  the different ends of all of them....so i picked out my photo and than sat and made this with the pattern papers.

The best paper for doing this is, this one... you can find it here...perfect for cutting out those little strips.


And here is the page that I made...

these are the photos of my son having his yearly eye test. I asked the lady if I could take a photo ( think she thought I was mad) and she said 'yes of course...snap snap snap snap snap as as much as you like...hence the words snap all over the page!!!!

I used a little sticker from the soup labels sheet...love those!
Here is the bit that was lifted from the Pinterest picture...


the smile and the words remember come from this sheet ...which you can find here....

Dont forget to check back often...as I know there is alot of boxes piled up in the stock room waiting to go up online!

No comments: