Friday 1 February 2013

New Masks Part 2

As I mentioned in my last post about my new masks, here is a project created using the third design we will soon have available. It is a reverse brickwork mask, which is to say it gives you the impression of the cement rather than the actual bricks.
 



This mask is able to be continued on over a large area, and is slightly rustic in style. Used with texture paste as I did here, it really leaves a lovely raised, realistic brickwork effect, especially if you can texture the base as bricks would be.

Keep an eye on the website for these new masks coming available...we have a feeling they will not hang around for long!

4 comments:

Ewelina said...

Stunning!

Lesley G said...

Just beautiful :)

Tracee said...

Wow love it! Tx

sarah martin said...

Oh so gorgeous. I love that brick work Mask. Beautiful work x