Saturday 6 July 2013

Fun with the June Kit...

Hi, it's Anna here to show you my first layout for this month using the June kit. I've had fun using this kit, there are several sheets of patterned paper included where various elements can be cut out and some lovely embellishments...here is my page...


I used a sheet of cardstock as my base and cut out several hexagon shapes from the 'Hello' paper. I used Lou's mask 'today' by tracing around it on to the 'cork' paper and then used a craft knife to cut it out. It was a bit fiddly to do, but I was pleased with the finished result, it looks as though it could have been done on a circuit machine. 



I also cut out some of the arrows from the 'good stuff' paper and layered them on top of the hexagons. I then added some wood veneers and the brads randomly as well as stamping some arrows. 


I'll be back soon with another layout using the June kit, you can find the June kit here on the website. 
Thanks for looking. 
Anna 

No comments: