Wednesday 8 January 2014

Simply tags

Hi there, Carol with you today sharing with you this simple tag:-


The fabulous creative expressions clear texture paste* was added to the tag using a stencil, once dry I then used distress inks to colour the unpasted (if thats a word!!) parts….. I then took a flower and a part of a frame from some art parts kits and coloured these using the same distress inks, over the top I stamped a texture stamp with black versafine ink.  Taking the matching colours of stains I coloured a piece of vintage ribbon and added to the top along with a pin and tassel…

The clear paste has thrown back the light on this photo I will try and get a better one tomorrow…

TFL

*the texture paste doesn't appear to be on the website, but, if you contact the shop its also available in gold, white and a bronzy colour and don't forget there is 20% off at the moment on all orders!

No comments: