Thursday 24 April 2014

A Month of Cards in One Hour

Hello, it's Lisa with you today.
I am going to share my month of cards with you.

I've been so rubbish with sending out cards this year and I really hate to have to buy a card, so I've just looked through my dairy and planned every card that needs to be sent this month and made them all in one go. And the best bit. It's only taken me an hour.

Here they are.



I'll show you how they were made.
First things first, gather up your supplies first.


I used these pretty Prima ATC cards and the stickers to go with them along with some card blanks.


I've kept the designs pretty similar to save on time.
Some like this one here, I inked the edge of the ATC card and then stuck on to some scrap paper and trimmed around the edge allowing for a decent sized border.


The mounted ATC's were stuck on the card blanks and this one I misted over a mask.


I also cut some the the ATC cards up to add bits and pieces.


I stamped on some of the cards and added different stickles for some glittery effects. I've also used a couple of paper punches on some of the spare ATC cards.

 
Three of them have a painted background. I added water to the paintbrush and held the cards up to let the watered down paint drip.
 
 
I also typed up some greetings and cut into strips to add to some of the cards. The edges were inked and the strips were crumpled before sticking in place.
I now have 7 cards ready to send.
 
 
This one is my favourite.
 
 
This one is for a wedding.
I've added a few diamantes on some of them too.
 
 
A girlie birthday card.
 
 
A thank you card.
 
 
The stickles make such a difference.
 
And the final card.
 
 
With some flat backed pearls.
 
 
There you have my 6 finished cards ready to send out this month.
It feels good to be organised.
 
 
How organised are you?
 
Lisa xx
 
 
 

 
 




5 comments:

Ellen Adair said...

Not that organised that's for sure! Lovely cards though, my favourite being the pink girlie one :)

LisiB said...

Wow. That is impressive. Just love it. They are all so pretty. I am pretty organized...have to with 2 kids and a job.....

Lesley G said...

Clever girl, great cards :)

Traceyr said...

Well done you on making all your May birthday cards in one go. I still have mine to do. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

Leslie said...

Really lovely cards, great ideas thanks.