Wednesday 25 February 2015

Mothers Day

Hi, Carol with you today - Mothers Day is fast approaching so I thought I'd use up the rest of my Graphics 45 Time to Flourish paper and make a card with matching tag as my project today:-


so, starting with the card…


I used a pre-scored white card and covered it with Graphics 45 Time to Flourish - July paper, using bazzil cardstock in deep orange and cream to match my patterned paper, I cut strips to go down the side and then rectangles to mat and layer to the side….each layer was stamped with a script stamp and edged with distress ink.  Happy Mothers Day was then stamped with versafine black ink I die cut a scroll and added some stickles and bling to add some sparkle.  A flower, some wooden leaves, edged with distress ink in pine needles and a bit of bling finished off the card.


The tag was made in the same way, just down sizing the strip down the size and the rectangles for "Mum" to be added.


Thank You for looking today.

1 comment:

Emma Joyner said...

I didnt realise that scroll diecut was so curly... I'll have to get mine out and play with it more!! It really adds to the card x