Tuesday 3 March 2015

Lots of Photos, Chevrons & Stars

That just about sums this LO up today.

Hi, it's Lisa here.
I've been creating with the Bo Bunny Altitude papers.
The colours are so inviting. And it just goes to show that Winter themed papers, don't have to just be used on Winter LO's. It was about 30c on this day that I scrapped about.
The blues, greens and a tiny touch of purple.
It's a great colour combo.

 I used the Altitude Flurry paper to get me started.
I slotted 3 pieces of this cut up to go behind my photos.
The Cold Snap paper is great fun to cut up and use as chevrons on a LO.
See what I mean. You can point them to where the action is happening on a LO.
I also added a few little wooden stars to my page.
I love these wooden embellishments.
Studio Calico do some great packs here. You really get a lot for your money and they go along way too. In this pack of stars there are 232, all different sizes and just £3.99 per pack. There are lots of other different shapes too.
I like to use the Tim Holtz Stains to add a touch of colour to them.
I hope you like my LO today.
Thanks for stopping by. xx

No comments: