Friday 10 April 2015

Do you have a Happy Place?

Today I am scrapping my happy place.
Disney.
This is where I'm at my happiest.
I feel carefree and like a child again.

The Say Cheese 11 collection - Simple Stories (as I've mentioned here before) is my favourite.
But don't be put off if you aren't a Disney fan.
My LO today isn't a full on 'in your face Disney' page. You could also scrap about your happy place.

Here is mine.


 I took this elements paper here and cut a few of the pieces out using a corner punch on the corners.
I've layered them to create a base for my happy photo : )


I also used a small circle punch on one of the pieces.
If you don't own a small circle punch by the way, I recommend them. I use mine all the time to add little accents to my pages. It's a great way to use up your paper scraps.

I also used the Wood Veneers from the same 'Say Cheese 11' collection here.
I love adding wood veneers to my pages. They add such good depth.


I coated mine with a Tim Holtz Distress Stain. You just wipe the sponge over the wood and it dries really fast. And then I added some Stickles over the top for some sparkle.
I added a few stars and hearts from the same wood veneer pack and repeated the same technique.


I printed my journaling on the printer and cut into strips.

That's it!!


So, why don't you have a go at scrapping your happy place.
Is it a holiday destination, your garden, your craft room????

Lisa xx

No comments: