Friday 17 April 2015

More fun with 'A Perfect Autumn'...

While on Pinterest recently I came across this fantastic Disney themed pumpkin layout. Take a look at the original design here. I knew that I wanted to create my own version and my current lot of stash from Papermaze the 'A Perfect Autumn' collection by Carta Bella would be perfect to use!
After looking in to the original layout it seemed to be a digital layout, so I created my own template on a scrap piece of paper using the original design for guidance. I then cut out each piece and drew around them on my photos and patterned paper.

I used a spellbinders die to create the leaves and vines on the pumpkin and added some flowers, leaves and butterfly's around the page.


Here are some close ups..




Thanks for looking, I hope this inspires you to scraplift your own project.
I'll be back soon with a project life page using the 'Perfect Autumn' collection.

Anna x

No comments: