Sunday 14 June 2015

Did someone say 'Summer Vibes'???

I can not get enough of this new collection from Simple Stories 'Summer Vibes'.

It's got everything that you want from a Summer collection. 
Using some of the papers and the stickers I made this LO here.

 
The yellows really call out Summer to me. There are so many gorgeous papers in this collection and they just work so well together when you want to layer up like I have done here.
 
 
 
I find that by teaming up the colours in your photos with your papers really works. These photos are just perfect. 

 
The stickers are so fun from this collection and really add the finishing touches to scrapbooking pages.  I love doodling around the edges to really help them stand out.
 
 
 
I have so many more ideas of what I want to make with these papers and stickers. I think this has to be one of my favourite collections.
 
Lisa x


No comments: