Saturday 14 November 2015

December Daily Album

Hello its Julie here to remind you that December is coming!  I have made a start early this year and made up my December daily album ready to be filled with lovely festive pictures.

To make my album I used the gorgeous Simple Stories Holiday Binder as a base and then went to work personalising it for my version of a December daily album for our Elf on the Shelf who visits every year.  This gorgeous album comes with 14 Simple Stories page protectors in a variety of styles to get you started for your December daily pictures.



To start I sprayed the front and back cover with gold spray and then used some Cosmic Shimmer Texture paste to create a "snowy" type border around the edges of the red binding.  I used a pallet knife to put the paste generously, spread it around the binding and let it dry.  I then used the same texture paste with the Creative Expressions Swiss Cheese border mask and Creative Expressions Small Polka mask to create a background and some texture on the covers.  I also used some gold texture paste on the back cover to compliment the gold spray on the covers.




I then went to work using Claus and Co 4x6 Horizontal Journal cards as the main piece of my front cover and added pieces from the Claus and Co Bits and Pieces and Fundamental Cardstock Stickers to add accents around the journal card.  I also used a Naughty/Nice card from and old Project Life kit which I will complete for my children once I've finished the album.  I also used stickers from Echo Park The Story of Christmas Element Stickers and the Alpha stickers to complete this album cover as the colours complimented the Claus and Co collection so well.



I hope this inspires you to start your own December daily album.  Thanks for looking xxxx


No comments: