Friday 26 February 2016

Simple Stories Life in Colour

Hi Tracee with you today to share a layout I created using the Simple Stories Life in Colour collection.


I loved the Good Life sheet with its bold dots but I didn't want the whole of my background to be spotty so I cut 5" off, and then layered up my papers and embellishments to be half on half off of the dots.


I used the "Life" chipboard title from the pack and although there was a small stamp handle in the pack also I wanted a larger image so I fussy cut the one that was on the 3 x 4 journaling card sheet.


I like to use staples to hold some of my papers together, and they also add a bit of texture to your page.


I fussy cut the labels from another of the 3 x 4 journaling card sheet and added more stickers from the pack, later I will add the date here (just need to ask my daughter when this was) 

I hope you enjoyed looking at my page
For this page and all your Scrappy needs please visit the SHOP

Tracee x








1 comment:

Anita said...

Super page Tracee x