Wednesday 4 May 2016

Bo Bunny beatiful dreamer

I had the opportunity to work with the Bo Bunny, beautiful dreamer papers to create this layout.
I knew I wanted to use these 3 photos as it reminded me such a wonderful quirky moment, so with that in mind I decided to try and create a triptych.
Firstly with 3 sheets of plain card stock, in a light grey which was my background, deep purple and cream for my panels.
Before sewing the purple card stock to the cream,  I did a purple watercolour splash.
I used watered down watercolour pastels on to a glass mat and squished on to the cream card stock and used a paint brush to create splatters with the same watered down water colour.
I cut elements out of the patterned paper, filed down the edge of my photos to create a white border.
Added a paper flower cut from the same patterned  paper, chipboard, staples and a title in the bottom corner " father and son moments" with word stickers. 
 

here are some close ups

A simple but effective layout. I will be back soon to show more things I have created with this stunning paper

No comments: