Wednesday 25 May 2016

Bo Bunny beautiful dreamer prt2

again I am working with this beautiful collection, and I wanted to use the reverie 12x12 sheet.
This sheet you could class as instant scrapping as it already has the frame and embellishments printed  on the sheet. But I wanted to have a go and change it up a little. So I kept the frame as my focal point but cut off the fussy printed top and a small amount at the bottom. I replaced this with some of the day dream sheet from this collection  to make my cut sheet back to 12x12..
I printed off 2 black and white photos of the same image and matted them on top of each other and on the top photo paced a kaisercraft black distressed photo overlay. Around my photo and in the corners of the page I added some plasterboard tape, tissue tape, small amounts of patterned paper, staples, cotton and metal snap. The edges of the card were distressed with hickory smoke distress ink.  A wooden title added and some ink flickering with a paint brush


Close ups

2 comments:

Anita said...

Beautiful page, loving the colours and effects x

Lynn said...

Clever effects here Karen. Lovely page. x