Wednesday 5 April 2017

You've got to have a Little Faith


Hi, it's Lisa and the Simple Stories - Faith Collection with you today.
Here is my page that I have created for you.

I also have a video to share which you can see here....


You can watch me create and hear my thoughts as I make this page.

I really want to stress today that you should never be put off by a collection if the theme isn't quite your thing. This collection here 'Faith' is very prayer/Jesus themed. I know that's not for everyone, but if you can look past this, this collection can be for everyone. It's beautiful.



I used a Tim Holtz sunshine mask and a Distress Stain to create my sun beams. Once I had sprayed the dark yellow mist on to the Simple Stories paper, I dabbed some white acrylic paint over the mask using paper kitchen towel to apply. I then left this to dry and then cut out the sunshine. You can watch me doing this on the video.


I used some of the 12x12 paper to layer up and I cut one of the journal cards from one of these pieces of patterned papers to create my title. 
Everything coordinates so beautifully it makes layering up very easy.


I love the 12x12 sticker sheet. It's really fun adding these to scrapbook pages. I love the pops of colour that they add to my work. 
I can also highly recommend the chipboard stickers to match. 


In my video I also share some fun techniques including how easy it is to sew on paper. This was even easy through 5 layers.

 I really hope you like this page and my video.
I love this scrapbook collection. I hope you can see why. 

See you soon.
Lisa x

2 comments:

Anita said...

This is stunning Lisa! I LOVE this page x

Unknown said...

I love how this page has come together, the colours are beautiful and I love the way you did the sun rays xxx