Friday 1 September 2017

Photoplay ~ Summer Bucket List #2

Hi, it's Anna here today. I'm back with the summer bucket list collection from Photoplay. For my previous project I created a summer holiday bucket, which was inspired and created using this collection. You can see this post here.
For todays post, I'm back to scrapbooking and I've made a layout that features lots of our summer holiday adventures using mini photos. 
This photoplay collection, is great for summer and has lots of list elements to it. A great way to plan or document your summer. Take a look at the collection in the shop  here


I began by using a list template from the 'fun day' paper, which I added some of our holiday activities to from the 'word strip stickers' sheet as well as the cute ticks. 


I mounted mini photos onto bazzill cardstock and added some more of the element stickers.


I used a project life journal card for my journaling. 


Thanks for looking!
Have a great weekend. 
Anna 
X

No comments: