Wednesday 11 October 2017

Echo Park ~ Perfect Autumn #1

 Hi, it's Anna here today. This month I have been working with Echo Park's Perfect Autumn collection and today I'll be showing you my first layout that I've created with it. 


I began by having a play with some PaperArtsy Infusions on some white bazzill cardstock - I used Orange County, but there's lots of colours to choose from. As you have probably noticed, I'm more of a clean scrapbooker! But I really liked using the infusions - just sprinkle and spritz with water to create your desired effect.


I cut a large circle of the Happy Harvest patterned paper as well as a thin boarder of the reverse side. I adhered this to the middle of my layout, over the infusions.




I finished by adding some details to the outside of my circle. I used stickers from the element stickers sheet, fussy cuttings from the journaling cards as well as a tag and flowers.


Thanks for looking, have a good week! 
Anna
X

2 comments:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's a beautiful layout !!

Anita said...

I really like the use of the Infusions behind the circle like that.....great photo too!