Wednesday 17 January 2018

Echo Park - I'd rather be Crafting

Happy New Year to you all!
It's Anna here today, for my first post of 2018. This month I have been working with Echo Park's I'd rather be Crafting collection.
It's perfect for scrapbooking all of your crafting adventures! There are many crafting details throughout the collection, including scrapbooking tools, planners, cameras, buttons, scissors, wool etc.




I decided to create a project life layout for my first post, this is something that I haven't done for a post for while. Although I still use them in my albums regularly.
I used a Design C Project Life page, so I needed 6 6x4 cards to fill it. I trimmed down some cardstock to 6x4 size to use as background cards as well as a couple of the 6x4 journaling cards from the collection.





I have used quite a few pictures on this layout, this is something that love about using project life pages. I often use them alongside traditional 12x12 pages, so I can add extra pictures and information about a particular event.





I cut out lots of the images from the patterned papers, including flowers, words (which include 'create', 'scrapbook' and 'memories'), cameras and even a trimmer!











I used this layout to document a scrapbooking weekend, I love that there is a collection that enables us to document our scrapbooking and various other crafts.





All of the items I used are available to purchase from the shop and you can see the new Echo Park collections here.


Thanks for looking!
Anna
X

No comments: