Friday 2 February 2018

Echo Park ~ I'd rather be crafting #2

Hi, it's Anna with you today.
 I have another post to show you today using the lovely Echo Park I'd rather be crafting collection.
I've had lots of fun with this collection, its great for scrapbooking your crafting adventures.
For this post, I have made bunting to display in my scrapbooking room.


I began by trimming three pieces of cardstock to 15cm by 10cm.
I then decorated each piece of bunting. For the first, I really wanted to use the Cute Creations paper, to show off some of the lovely details, including a trimmer, camera, pencil pot and paperclips.  So I chose to keep this quite simple, just finishing with some buttons along the edge of the paper.


For the next piece of bunting, I wanted to use the word 'Create' as a statement word. I began by sticking a doilie onto the cardstock, followed by a couple of punched out circles. I then finished with the letters mounted on another piece of cardstock and some flowers.


For the third and final piece of bunting, I wanted to use one of the journal cards, "In a perfect world craft supplies are free, chocolate is healthy, and crafting makes you skinny". I mounted this on to Just my Type patterned paper and again finished with some flowers.


I finished by punching holes in the top corners of the bunting and threading threw a couple of strands of twine to hang it up.


Thanks for looking!
Have a lovely weekend, hopefully filled with lots of crafting!
Anna
X



1 comment:

Anita said...

Fab bunting! I love the bright colours and the saying. x