Thursday 8 February 2018

Rules are made to be broken with Photoplay

Hi Tracee with you today to share an interactive page that I created using the Photoplay Boys Rule Collection.


This page was inspired by the Rules Are Made To Be Broken 4 x 6 cut out card, that is found on the Mr Awesome sheet. I then fussy cut it further to create a little flap for my interactive element. I did a messy watercolour background using Prima Watercolour pencils and the packaging technique, I then used some stamps and ink in a slightly darker colour to give a little more interest.



As you can see once you lift the flap it reveals a second photo and a sub title! I was taking photos of my Hubby at our holiday cottage then he did this! I cut some of the icons from the Smash Bang sheet, I love the "oops" one. I once again fussy cut the "Wild Boy from the same Mr Awesome sheet it was perfect for this picture. I added a couple of metal hinges from my stash to create the flip element.


I kept to the green blue and yellow tones of the collection so then went digging through my stash for puffy stickers and embellishments to match. I used stickers from American Crafts Pink Fresh and Bella Boulevard among others to make this quite busy page (it's also 8" x 8") 


I hope you have a Happy Scrappy day and for this page and all your crafting needs please pop over to the SHOP








2 comments:

Anita said...

I love this page, it really pops! Great colour combo and such fun too! x

Lynn said...

Great page, so much fun. x