Monday 23 April 2018

Prima - Amelia Rose part 2 ......... Wast Water

Hello There,

 It's Anita back again today with another layout using the scrumptious and richly foiled Amelia Rose collection from Prima.This time I am scrapping a photo to create another page for our Silver Wedding Road Trip Album. 4 days of our road trip round the UK in September of 2017 were spent exploring Cumbria, which was utterly beautiful. The place I fell most in love with was Wast Water, truly breathtaking scenery and a day I will never forget. I will make this into a double page at some point, with the second page being much simpler, but with a lot of photos on it and journaling too.



So, I based the layout on a sheet of A Little Bit of Ink  This is such a fabulous, inky, messy, delicious paper with a generous splattering of rose gold/copper foiling across it.

 I used an old script stencil I had in my own stash and scraped some texture paste across it, just across the top of the layout and down part of the left hand side ( but then ended up covering most of it with photos and blossoms!!)



The photo of us was matted on a scrap of Lovely Scribbles 
and I cut out some tickets from the sheet of Ticket Collector I tucked these around the edge of the photo. I also placed a die cut doily under the photo, with just a small amount showing.




In my kit I had a lovely antique looking book plate, so I popped in a crystal heart cabochon and dribbled some glue before pouring over some copper/gold/silver mix micro beads and adding another crystal heart at the end of the lace strip.


Then I set about adding blossoms....lots of them, in all different colours and also adding some punched out leaves clusters ( Martha Stewart Punch) I popped some flat backed faceted dome stickers in the centres of some of the blossoms and some stems of pearls, I even added a chiffon flower that I had salvaged from a pair of my daughters sandals that were destined for the bin!! Waste not want not!!


I finished off by adding a Dusty Attic Crystal swirl ( which I cut into 2 pieces to make it go further)
and made a title using some copper foiled chipboard letters, again from my stash.



This is such a stunning collection of papers....and there are plenty more glorious new Prima collections in the shop.

Thanks for looking.....and Happy Scrapping! xx

Warmest wishes
Anita xxx

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Stunning page Anita. x

Anita said...

Thank you Lynn xx I loved working with these stunning papers!