Wednesday 18 April 2018

Simple Stories - I Am ... Part 3

Hello, Karen here. Thank you for dropping in.

After creating two 12x12 layouts from my DT kit I had lots of scraps of patterned paper left over so I decided to make some cards.


The cut apart sheets which Simple Stories and several other manufacturers produce are perfect for cardmaking especially when layered with other papers.





I layered the cut apart cards using 3D foam on top of scraps of the other papers and added paper doilies to some of the cards.

I embellished with fussy cut butterflies from the Choosing Happiness paper, stickers from the 4x6 sticker sheets, punched borders and also lace, ribbon, small blossoms and sentiments from my stash.






I had fun creating these cards from the I Am... collection and hope you feel inspired to have a go at making some cards too. You'll find lots of lovely products at Papermaze which are perfect for cardmaking so hop on over and have a look.

Enjoy the rest of your week and I'll be back again soon with another project.

Karen x

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Lovely cards Karen. x

Anita said...

These are beautiful Karen, great way to use up the scraps xx