Thursday 17 May 2018

Inspire your Imagination with Echo Park - Imagine That (boy)

Hi Tracee with you today sharing a 3rd project created with the wonderful Imagine That boy collection by Echo park. It seems I can't stop being inspired by this lovely collection. I have created a girls page (here), a boys page (here) and today my page is all about my doggies, extremely versatile collection.


Imagination tracee provis papermaze echo park imagine that boy

Whilst this page is all about my dogs this is the only layout of the three that I haven't used one of the dogs from the collection, don't know how that happened! I was inspired by the bookends sticker, as in my photo Rodney & Peggy look like 2 bookends.

Imagination tracee provis papermaze echo park imagine that boy 01

When I saw the aeroplanes on the combo sticker sheet I really wanted to use them, I can be very literal in my scrapping, in that every element on my page has to be related to the picture or title in some way this can be very annoying as it stops me using certain elements I love. This time I crept out of that comfort zone and added the plane sticker as I felt it represented freedom, hmm maybe the less I share about my scrapping process the better!
I used the frame from another sticker to add some little word stickers that were in my kit, they are made by My Minds Eye. Once again I went stitching crazy for some interest behind my photo.



Imagination tracee provis papermaze echo park imagine that boy 02

I really wanted to use the long Imagination sticker but as my page is only 8 x 8 it was rather large and when I placed it down it looked like it was just floating on the page, I added more stitched circles and a couple of staples and it looks much better.



Imagination tracee provis papermaze echo park imagine that boy 03

On this whole page I only used one small strip of patterned paper underneath the photo frame, I cut the bookends sticker in half and tucked it either side of the etch a sketch frame. Some screw head brads finished it off and added more silver to go with the staples in the vellum clouds.

I have 3 completed pages using this collection and I still have a ton of bits left, the combo sticker sheet has been used on every page and there is still more left! 


Plenty more for personal pages as you can see!
For this and all your scrappy needs please head over to the shop



No comments: