Thursday 3 May 2018

Project Life - Documenting the Everyday

 
 
Hello, it's Lisa here today chatting all about documenting the 'every day stuff'.
I also have a video here so you can watch the process and see how it comes together.
 
I'm using the Pinkfresh papers here for this project.
I love how easy these papers are to use. 
 
I use a Simple Stories Album. There are plenty to choose from here.  
And then I simply fill the pockets.
  

 
 
It's a really fun way to document.
 
I've used the 12x12 papers cut down to fill the pockets and fussy cut the papers to embellish.
 
 
 
 
I've also journaled on the papers.
 
 
 
 
A little tip... if you would like to document something that you've received by email or text, take a photo and print. 
 
 
 
That's what I did here (see the middle photo) When I received an email from my Son's Maths teacher last month.
 


I really recommend giving this way of documenting a go if you don't already.

 
Thank you so much for joining me today. And I hope you enjoy the video too.
Thanks so much.
Lisa x

 





2 comments:

Anita said...

Really like the look of this, PL s something I would very much like to have a go at doing....and the colour combo is gorgeous xx

Karen said...

This is lovely and I enjoyed the video. x